Skip to main content

**REVIEW** The Body Shop - Colourglide Lipsticks

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm back and ready to review! In this post I will be reviewing the body shop's colourglide lip stick!
Now, I found these lipsticks in the sale area of the body shop then I went online to purchase some because it was even cheaper online as it was on sale PLUS there was another 30% off or something (hehe) so I thought ehh might aswell.
I purchased 5 of them (all for a whopping £18 =D Don't you just love sales~) in the colours: 71-Dawn fizz, 06- Clover pink, 07-Rose pink, 14-Pink ginger, 42-Dusk pink and from now on I will just refer to their number because I'm too lazy to type it all out again >.<~
I was so excited when the package arrived! (Is anyone else like that?)

It's cute little tubes - I'm a sucker for reflective packaging! 
From left to right : 06, 71, 07, 42, 14

Just a zoomed out picture ...


This is in the same order as before :  06, 71, 07, 42, 14
I thought this looked super cute! One thing annoyed me though .. No. 42 is looking in a different direction! *Sigh* 




No.14

No.42

No.07

No.71

No.06

...Then I started to try out my photography skills ...




Not bad, eyy? ^^ 

Ok, in this one I wanted to show you guys how much product is in the tube.
 And now I am going to spam you with the swatches because my lighting wasn't very good when I took the photos so i'll give you a few to look at to make the representation as good as possible.









For these swatches I did apply a multiple generous coats as the colours are quite sheer.

As far as wear concerns .. It actually doesn't stay on for that long. I give it like 2 tops, but give it a splash of the lipcote lipstick setter and it should stay on longer. This product is moisturizing enough for me to wear (I have extremely dry lips T.T) and the colours look adorable giving that you can build the colour up as well, I give these lipstick a thumbs up! Especially for the price I got them for!
So for those looking for a more natural looking lipstick, you should definitely give these a try.
They are currently retailing for £6 at The Body Shop. (http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/index.aspx)

-Thanks guys. Speak soon~~  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SANA Soy Milk Whitening Cream *Review*

Hello guys ! Today I'm going to review a product by SANA which is the soy milk whitening cream which was purchased in Hong Kong for HK$89 which is approx. £7.42 !! Packaging : This product actually caught my eye by its packaging as the style was simple yet attractive. The covering was clear and you can see what the actual container of the product looks like which is a plus point. Ingredients : After I picked up this product I looked at the ingredients. I heard that soy milk was good for the skin so I wanted to try out this product. What surprised me was that the product did not react at all with my dry and eczema skin, it actually hydrated it slightly. Texture : The cream is actually a gel. The product smoothes nicely onto the face but it leaves a 'film' on your face which keeps in moisture (makes your face look oily hehe), so i wouldn't recommend using it right before you go out =P ! Whitening : To begin with, I didn't see much effect on my skin and I

Garnier Ultimate Blends - Delicate Oat Milk Lotion - Review

HiHi!  We are back again with the Garnier's ultimate blends collection!  I've recently joined Bzzagent and if you don't know, they are a distrubution company that sends products for people to try and review. My first skincare delivery was this Oat milk lotion and body cream by Garnier. So... What did I think of it? Well, when I first pumped some of the lotion onto my hand it seemed very thick but this didn't dishearten me since my skin is dry! To my surprise, it was very silky upon application and quick to adsorb too! After a week of using this lotion I would say overall my skin was noticeably more moist and softer!  The only downfalls to this product is that I normally use Vaseline's body cream which has a much thinner consistency, which makes it quick and easy to apply, however as I mentioned earlier the lotion has quite a thick consistency meaning that I would have to massage the cream in for longer than usual. Also, I was a walking candle; the fragran

G&G Frozen Black REVIEW

Hello!  We are back with the new line of G&G in frozen black! Exciting! My contacts were ordered from PinkyParadise for a price of £17.95.  Now lets get the details down before the pictures (as on site):  Brand / GEO Origin /  South Korea Diameter /  14.5mm  Base Curve / 8.9mm Water Content / 38% Life Span / Yearly No contacts  With contacts It comes with a cute little macron lens case   Enlargement : 5/5 -  There's definitely an enlargement and it really makes a difference to they eyes! Comfort : 4/5 - With a water content of 38%, they are a bit more drying than the other contacts I own. Therefore, I can keep these in for 8 hours max before my eyes get quite dry but that's plenty of time and I wouldn't really recommend keeping circle lenses in for longer. Price : 5/5 - £17.95 for a yearly disposable lenses is a great price!! I highly recommend this! They are by far the most comfortab