Skip to main content

Kilo off *Review* My Fitness Pal APP!

Hello!
I've been trying to loose weight for a super long time but never have been really committed to doing it because I'm pretty lazy =P ... Yesss, I bet your thinking the same thing ;) ... As I was in Hong Kong I saw tons and I mean TONS of weight loss supplements (darn should of taken a picture!) and after much consideration I decided to try some (because there was an offer ;D) I was drawn to kilo off as there was two type - pill form and sachet form. I went for the sachet form as it you only need to take it once a day and the pill one you get a morning pill, an evening pill and a night pill, they all do different things but I wasn't too keen on taking three as I'd probably forget.

I thought this would be a great idea for starting off a weight loss programme!

Before I tell you my story I will tell you the deets of the product.

Each box comes with ten sachets so if you can so the math - three boxes will last you a month-ish! The instructions on the box say dilute the contents with 250ml of water but I preferred to add about 1/4 cup and drink. In the booklet they give you it tells you when is your 'kilo off time' depending on your personal characteristics - I think that so cool!

I used to be a skinny child and at about the age of about 14-15 I was able to eat lots and lots and I thought it was soooo cool, so I basically just stuffed myself with very little exercise. How much? Well about an 1 hour P.E lesson a week xD I'm also a short girlie =( 5ft  !!
So 2012 there I was at a horrible weight of 8st 11 !!!
I started kilo off around beginning of July 2012. I didn't expect much if anything at all ... And amazing I definatley saw an effect !!! I could eat bucket loads and drinking the kilo off at around 6pm helped me loose pounds!!! SUPER SHOCKED!
I was 123.4 lbs and by beginning of August I was 121 lbs =) while taking it I wasn't really exercising (summer holidays !!) so with exercise and determination you can do it!! =p I wouldn't really say I took it constantly as well but pretty constant =S

As I finished my kilo off (I actually haven't finished it yet , I still have one left xD I don't like finishing things hehe) I realised that I needed to do more exercise and eat properly. I now follow the pattern which is quite commonly said :
Breakfast like a King
Lunch like a Commoner
Dinner like a Peasant

I believe it works great and is plausible as your body needs time to digest and if you have a big dinner it'd be difficult to digest in the time it has and leading to weight gain ... But if the biggest meal is in the morning then it gives your body the time and energy to digest and keep you going throughout the day! On my iPad I also have the app 'My Fitness Pal' and may I say it has helped me so much! It keeps track of my calories and exercise ... It's just a great helping hand ! Best thing is it's FREE! You can also do it online if you can't get the app... Go to myfitnesspal.com



Ps. I probably would have lost more if it wasn't for those trips to London cos when I'm out there I just EAT! =p After I got it down to 118-119 lbs I sky rocketed back to 121 llbs =( oh and if you want piccies of le body (sounds weird) just comment and I shall put some up!

So guys, it's going to be a long road ahead but a well worth the journey ... But hey, isn't the journey normally the fun part =) thank you for reading my very long post !!!

SINCERELY I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS!

- You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails to always meet your destination!







If you want to friend me on MyyFitnessPal just ask ;P LET'S GET FIT TOGTHER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Ultimate Blends - Delicate Oat Milk Lotion - Review

HiHi!  We are back again with the Garnier's ultimate blends collection!  I've recently joined Bzzagent and if you don't know, they are a distrubution company that sends products for people to try and review. My first skincare delivery was this Oat milk lotion and body cream by Garnier. So... What did I think of it? Well, when I first pumped some of the lotion onto my hand it seemed very thick but this didn't dishearten me since my skin is dry! To my surprise, it was very silky upon application and quick to adsorb too! After a week of using this lotion I would say overall my skin was noticeably more moist and softer!  The only downfalls to this product is that I normally use Vaseline's body cream which has a much thinner consistency, which makes it quick and easy to apply, however as I mentioned earlier the lotion has quite a thick consistency meaning that I would have to massage the cream in for longer than usual. Also, I was a walking candle; the fragran

SANA Soy Milk Whitening Cream *Review*

Hello guys ! Today I'm going to review a product by SANA which is the soy milk whitening cream which was purchased in Hong Kong for HK$89 which is approx. £7.42 !! Packaging : This product actually caught my eye by its packaging as the style was simple yet attractive. The covering was clear and you can see what the actual container of the product looks like which is a plus point. Ingredients : After I picked up this product I looked at the ingredients. I heard that soy milk was good for the skin so I wanted to try out this product. What surprised me was that the product did not react at all with my dry and eczema skin, it actually hydrated it slightly. Texture : The cream is actually a gel. The product smoothes nicely onto the face but it leaves a 'film' on your face which keeps in moisture (makes your face look oily hehe), so i wouldn't recommend using it right before you go out =P ! Whitening : To begin with, I didn't see much effect on my skin and I

**REVIEW** Skin & Lab - Vitamin C Cream

Hellooo!  Just a quick update- I have now just started university at Manchester (YAY, I made it in!) and wow, living off student loan is so difficult but enjoying every moment here!  Long time no speak! I hope you've all been doing well!  I have recently made a purchase for the skin & lab vitamin C brightening cream as my skin has been looking a little dull lately and wanted to re-vamp it! Before purchasing this product I have realized that there aren't many reviews on it, yet it seems like a reasonably popular product so for you guys reading I hope this becomes of use! ^^  First off I would like to say that I really do find the packinging very attractive. It looks so 'clean' with it's reflective boxing and not overly cluttered like a lot of product packaging I have seen.  A bit of the info and details on the back, for whoever wants to read it ... I would love to say a big thank you for all the free samples they gav