Skip to main content

Tony Moly Appletox smooth massage peeling cream *Review*

I recently purchased Tony Moly Appletox peeling cream as I was looking for a gentle exfoliater (Is that a word?) I can across this!

It has super cute packaging! Hard to resist! ^^

This is the description from sasa (and yes, it was taken directly from the site ;P):
Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells.

The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products.
The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean. By giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier.


And also the directions:

  • After cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas.
  • Gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
  • Leave it for about 30 seconds.
  • Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water.

My Verdict: 


The product does have a nice texture to it, much like a thick moisteriser! It's easy to apply to the face and smells like apples! Yum~

Instructions say:
Apply to skin and massage for 1-2 minutes. Wait 30 seconds and then rub in circular motions. Rince with Luke warm water.

Your dead skin cells should just come off! Maggiiic!

So what's the verdict?

Pros :
- nice sweet aroma
- gentle
- leaves skin feeling smoother and brighter
- moisterises efficiently

Cons:
- doesn't contain a spatula of some sort, so not every hygienic

But overall, I can look past the spatula problem as it is a very nice product !!

Okiess, now here come the pictures! - Sorry about the lighting, after a tiring long day i came home on this came in the mail! I was so happy after the long wait!!!

Yum Yum Appletox!
I think this is the best photo scene yet! =P

The SEAL!
Don't use it if it doesn't have one! 


I couldn't resist without having a picture with le apple! ^^

Opening time ....

I know, it's the wrong way ... I wasn't sure how to rotate it =D
As you can see it has a nice creamy texture to it.
There was a hole in my cream =( 


Ready for rub-in! 

Little blobs of dry skin should appear


Skin looks visibly brighter and smoother!

Chow for now~ 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Ultimate Blends - Delicate Oat Milk Lotion - Review

HiHi!  We are back again with the Garnier's ultimate blends collection!  I've recently joined Bzzagent and if you don't know, they are a distrubution company that sends products for people to try and review. My first skincare delivery was this Oat milk lotion and body cream by Garnier. So... What did I think of it? Well, when I first pumped some of the lotion onto my hand it seemed very thick but this didn't dishearten me since my skin is dry! To my surprise, it was very silky upon application and quick to adsorb too! After a week of using this lotion I would say overall my skin was noticeably more moist and softer!  The only downfalls to this product is that I normally use Vaseline's body cream which has a much thinner consistency, which makes it quick and easy to apply, however as I mentioned earlier the lotion has quite a thick consistency meaning that I would have to massage the cream in for longer than usual. Also, I was a walking candle; the fragran

SANA Soy Milk Whitening Cream *Review*

Hello guys ! Today I'm going to review a product by SANA which is the soy milk whitening cream which was purchased in Hong Kong for HK$89 which is approx. £7.42 !! Packaging : This product actually caught my eye by its packaging as the style was simple yet attractive. The covering was clear and you can see what the actual container of the product looks like which is a plus point. Ingredients : After I picked up this product I looked at the ingredients. I heard that soy milk was good for the skin so I wanted to try out this product. What surprised me was that the product did not react at all with my dry and eczema skin, it actually hydrated it slightly. Texture : The cream is actually a gel. The product smoothes nicely onto the face but it leaves a 'film' on your face which keeps in moisture (makes your face look oily hehe), so i wouldn't recommend using it right before you go out =P ! Whitening : To begin with, I didn't see much effect on my skin and I

**REVIEW** Skin & Lab - Vitamin C Cream

Hellooo!  Just a quick update- I have now just started university at Manchester (YAY, I made it in!) and wow, living off student loan is so difficult but enjoying every moment here!  Long time no speak! I hope you've all been doing well!  I have recently made a purchase for the skin & lab vitamin C brightening cream as my skin has been looking a little dull lately and wanted to re-vamp it! Before purchasing this product I have realized that there aren't many reviews on it, yet it seems like a reasonably popular product so for you guys reading I hope this becomes of use! ^^  First off I would like to say that I really do find the packinging very attractive. It looks so 'clean' with it's reflective boxing and not overly cluttered like a lot of product packaging I have seen.  A bit of the info and details on the back, for whoever wants to read it ... I would love to say a big thank you for all the free samples they gav